SIMPLICITY

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SIMPLICITY

Morning lovelies, hoping your week so far has been much more enjoyable than mine.

I have had a really busy day with school and assignments so i haven't had much time left to post.

Couldn't help sharing this outfit that I wore on Monday to school. The Monday blues( Monday being a Monday, iced with an exam later in the day) almost brought me down but this simple look had me in a good mood all day.

This outfit had me in high spirits, and I can't emphasize enough on the need to be in flattering clothes everyday, it can change a lot of things.



I love everything about this dress. It is simple and loose fitting which makes it different from most of my other dresses which are body hugging. Its fabric was perfect for the warm weather, kept me cool and refreshed. The length was also a bonus for me, it was comfortable enough and gave me the illusion that i wasn't showing too much skin.



I decided to go all white with the accessories. It was so easy to pull off cause it brightened up the dress.




Now to the shoes, don't i just love them. These lace-up boots are one of my best buys this year. They came cheap and have a very comfortable heel. They were worth the hustle and I love them to bits.


Navy blue dress - Thrifted
Lace-up boots - Gikomba
Envelope bag - Muthurwa
White maasai beaded necklace - Streets on Nairobi

 Once again, thanks to Kevin Cheptala for the pics, they get better with each passing day.

Thanks y'all for stopping by, your presence here is highly appreciated.

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments