RECAP

Friday, October 31, 2014

RECAP - OCTOBER FAVORITES

Morning beautiful people,

After just two weeks of blogging, i am amazed at just how fast am learning. And to imagine that it took me almost two months to make my first post....talk about indecisiveness. Anyway, am here now, making my fourth post, and am enjoying every moment.

If you are having problems making your first post just like i did, just take that first step , its always the hardest but you won't regret it.

In the same spirit I decided to recap my October outfits (the best of course) and revisit those moments of happiness and bliss (yea, the unspoken feelings b2n a girl and her clothes).


Whatever order i choose to follow onward, this has to be the best of them all. 
I totally dig everything about this outfit, that's the best part.


Now i remember this day. I was high on bliss thanks to that slight detail on my right foot(glad u noticed). Clearly,small details like that 'toe thong' (funny, blame whoever came up with that name) right there can skyrocket your outfit. 
For me, it did wonders, i had several stares along the streets that day, til my friend asked me if there was xth wrong : ).
Would you believe that it is a simple chain twisted all the way up to my ankle, i bet that blew your minds. (One of my best DIYs so far)
2nd thing i loved about this was the color combination. And lastly the hair, it brought out some fierceness.


Never mind the background. In fact, pay no attention to it.
This outfit was all about feeling as girly as possible. Judging from the smile, it worked.
The crop top is a semi-DIY.....It came from a dress. The idea was to make a skirt and crop top which can be worn together and separately (separately worked better).


Cant help but smile at the memory of this one.
I loved the color splash I had going on (told you i love adding color to this world), a gal can't pass on a moment to shine in neon polish,right?
I was in boots that day, they deserve a post on their own (that's how much i love them).
This also falls into the #inlovewithmyhair category. That was me getting through not just a bad hair day but a bad hair week, loved it though.....thanks mum 4 braiding my hair.


This was featured in my last post.
It was my definition of simple, hope i got it right.
Either way, it did make a really blue Monday a bright one worth remembering.

Talk soon lovelies, as always enjoy every moment.

xo

Linet

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. omg!the semi DIY crop very pretty!!
    definitely my favourite

    thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, apologies for the time it has taken me to find the comments.
      I am so into crop tops, I can't get enough of them.

      Delete